Sunday 2 July 2017

Appointment of Peace Commissioner for Dublin.

I was delighted to be appointed as a Peace Commissioner for Dublin and surrounding counties by the Minister of Justice & Equality last week.
The powers and duties of Peace Commissioners consist primarily of taking statutory declarations, witnessing signatures on documents of required by various authorities and signing certificates and orders under various Acts.
If I can be of any assistance locally to sign/witness documents please get in touch.

3 comments:

  1. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.
    Verifying of Original

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too always learn something new from your post.
    Witnessing Signatures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the article. The data that you provided in the blog is informative and effective.
    Witnessing Signatures

    ReplyDelete